I'm on Spring Break here in Maine, so I just wanted to let you guys know what I am filling my Spring Break with.
Now, in Maine, we get two weeks for Spring Break. Since it is Friday now, I've had almost a week of relaxation and goodness and I can now look forward to another one. Let me just say that this I will miss.
What am I doing?
1. Reconnecting with daytime television: I don't just mean Martha Stewart here, either. She was my target, of course. I plan to watch Martha at 10am every weekday of my break. I missed her today, but life goes on.
I've also been very happy to reconnect with Roseanne, Frasier, Friends, and the occasional Sienfeld. Until yesterday, I had been unsuccessful at trying to find Rachael Ray, but I've gotten that sorted out too.
2. Cooking: I know, I know, you'd expect baking. But, if you'll remember, I did a lot of baking last Sunday and had to pitch a lot of cupcakes. Now I'm cooking. I'm engineering a completely homemade lasagne right now, noodles and all, for a little get together I'm having tomorrow night. I'll let you know how that works out when I know. :)
3. Drinking Coffee: I just can't stop. These days, I am in love with Dunkin Donuts coffee and I've made the harrowing trip (I kid) pretty close to daily. I'm brewing a pot right now. Decaf, sadly.
4. Wheel of Fortune Prep: I'm determined to pay off my student loans by winning large amounts of money on Wheel of Fortune. I'm pretty good at solving the puzzles, but I can always improve. I've been trying to do just that every night at 7:00. And... Jeopardy! happens at 7:30 and I won't lie and say that I don't watch or get excited and shout answers at the television.
5. Short Bursts of Spring Cleaning: I think that about explains it. I get excited and clean one thing/area really well and ignore all others. Maybe I'll do some livingroom cleaning while I watch Jeopardy!
And with that... I'm going to get to it!