Monday, March 30, 2009

This one's for you, Grandaddy!

One of the blogs that I keep up with on a regular basis posted something extraordinarily good today.

Apparently someone tried to recreate a well-known basketball logo on a cupcake cake.

It didn't work.



Sure the thing doesn't have a nose and one back paw mysteriously merged with a front one, but what really gets me is the fact that they couldn't even straighten out the UK. What's up with that?!

I guess... the colors are nice?

Anyway, if you're still lost and not yet laughing, here's the logo in real life:



Oh goodness. Does it make anyone else want to try to make this Wildcat cake the right way?

Anyway, go on over to CakeWrecks if you want to see more really bad cakes. :) They do a new post every day, and on Sundays they post cakes that are actually aesthetically pleasing.

Oh, and Cake Wrecks only shows professional cakes, so someone got paid to make that disaster of a cake.

Yeah. I know.

4 comments:

trresa said...

Wow! Did you notice the 6 claws? I wonder how much they paid for that!

Anita said...

That is too funny!! However...it still makes me want a piece of cake:)

trresa said...

Me too :)

Anita said...

By the way, I made sure grandaddy saw it and he already had...it made him smile:)