Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm okay!

So...I'm here and I'm just busy in a weird, not doing much way. :)

But I have news. I bought Jelly Shoes from Target tonight for $2.50. They were in the little bargain section and they come in two different sizes: S/M and M/L. Guess which one I bought? :)

Amy wanted to buy some too so we could match awkwardly at our joint birthday party (yes, Mom, there will be a party.), but they didn't fit her.

Mine, however, fit like a glove.

Be jealous. Everyone else is. :)

3 comments:

Anita said...

Manda!!! And jelly shoes!!! What fun! I'm glad things are better and ... busy in a weird way. I'm hoping that it includes some fun. The shoes are quite the hint. Okay, so it just hit me, the price of jelly shoes is the only thing that hasn't gone up over the years! Who knew they even still existed... By the way, your mom has quite the humorous stories this week. I think they are definitely bloggworthy.

trresa said...

Ewwww, jelly shoes. You don't need to bring those home when you visit :\ Don't get me wrong, they are cute but I don't need to touch them.

Be careful out there!!

Amanda said...

jelly shoes are plastic! not rubber! :)