Sunday, June 1, 2008

i made it!

i set out yesterday morning at about 6:15am to drive back up to philly for my last 3 weeks of summer classes in hopes that i would skip all the horrible traffic and the bad weather that would most certainly would be coming that afternoon. IT WORKED. I got here in 5 hours and 15 minutes and got all my stuff inside at just about the time that the sky decided to gully-wash. as you can hopefully see, the rain was so intense that is was overflowing out of the gutters outside of my window. it was kinda crazy.



oh yea, my new sunglasses made it in one piece too. i was quite elated.

<3 jess

4 comments:

trresa said...

I'm so happy for you and your sunglasses! And I'm very happy you arrived safely and before the rain!! Yay Jecca!

Anita said...

Great bug glasses jess!:) Glad you made it back safely and JUST IN TIME!!

Amanda said...

i like the sunglasses pick. very angry pirate :)

Jecca Andrew said...

spanks, mandi.