Sunday, September 7, 2008

recent fun

*katie and i went out one night and couldn't find a seat at starbucks... so i had the bright idea to go next door and sit on the rocking chairs outside of Carb Country. Oops! I mean Cracker Barrel.*


*of course... i had to do some ballet to commemorate the occasion.**me and renae trying on deon's birthday presents.*
*me on nay's bed... i was tired of holding my tea, so i hung it on my toe :)*
*playwicki park today by myself. there was torrential rain yesterday so i had to go to my secondary spot, the concrete slab. i usually lay on the "beach" by the water...*

*this stuff is my best friend.**arg. first exam tomorrow in 'Small Business Management and Entrepreneurship' class. can't wait.*

*it was blazing today... you can probably see my shiny-ness. but i was having so much fun.*

*love you, guys! hope you enjoyed a little peek into my life as of late.*

Amanda Jo Hedrick- This is a personal message for you. I KNOW you have things you can post about on here... ok? So, you should probably do it. I love you. I miss you terribly. I was looking at pictures from Maine and I was amazed at how much fun we packed into one week. I CANNOT wait to do it again. That is all.
<3 jecca

6 comments:

Amanda said...

hahaha...well...the thing is...my internet is not happening these days. we are going to have for real internet around sept. 15th, but until then i'm just checking in at the library and my office.

so...i'll try? :)

trresa said...

You are soooo tan girlfriend!!! That cracker barrel pic looks just like ours~funny how they do that;)Have a great week and keep on having fun! I LOVE YOU JECCA!

Anita said...

That looks like tons of fun Jessica!! Are your feet skinny too????? Crazy! Love you!

Jecca Andrew said...

amanda: i will excuse your blog absence until then...
mom: i am a brown baby. :)
anita: my feet actually went down a size too... go figure.

i love you all. more pics to come soon, i'm sure...

Anita said...

So, do you feel like your toes got smaller????

Jecca Andrew said...

haha... i'm not sure if my toes got smaller... i guess so...

is it just me, or is that a weird question? :)