Sunday, October 21, 2007

?

Hey Nita, what was the recipe you used for the pot roast the other night when we went over and ate? That was really good and I wanna know how to fix it. :D

My back doesn't hurt anymore... :)






Oh, in response to Amanda's Halloween inquiry: here's what we might be fore Halloween. (For those of you who don't know) Kiel's roommate Von (who is very tall and large) is going to be dead Tupac Shakur; Varis is going to be Dr. Dre, Torrence (Varis's cousin) is going to be Snoop Dog, Kiel is going to be Eminem, and I would be Kim Mathers. However, we might abort that idea and I just might be an angel. Who knows. But that's my idea... I think Amanda should be a 30's Gangster. That would be hot...


Lemme know what you decide for your costume Manda.

Love you,

Tina

1 comment:

Anita said...

Hey Tina - the roast was extremely easy. I bought the Lipton Onion Soup Mix which comes with two envelopes in a box. I can't remember what the type of roast it was - Teresa, if you know can you let us know. On the soup mix it tells you how to fix it for a roast. I did add a few seasonings of my own before the soup mix - salt, pepper, italian seasoning and garlic I think. Otherwise just follow the soup mix instructions.

By the way Tina, you can see I am just getting home and I got your message on my phone but I'm thinking it's too late to call you now. I'll call you tomorrow. I love you and I hope you can sleep good tonight with no bad dreams!!:)