Thursday, October 18, 2007

Work Work Work

Ok everybody, I start my job tomorrow night. I'm working at Harbor's Edge, which is an independent living facility. I'm really excited because it's been so long since I've had a job. I have a second job at Food Lion as a cashier during the morning as well. I get off at three and go to Harbor's Edge, and they close at ten PM. I start Food Lion next week. I really cringe at going back to Food Lion, but there's nothing easier than scanning things. I still remember the numbers to produce, which is very sad after 5 years of not working there.

Bananas #4011.... :) Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers!

<3,
Tina

3 comments:

Jecca Andrew said...

986794- Frito Lay 2-pack
867552- cantaloupe
835891- pineapple, etc, etc.
i know the feeling of being plagued by numbers whenever you look at a piece of fruit...

love you, tini!

Amanda said...

99345 esophagogastroduodenoscopy
99345.1 egd with polyp
99345.2 egd with biopsy
99345.3 egd with...

just kidding.:) i mean, i used to know those numbers, but i wiped that slate clean when i left on my last day!

Anita said...

congrats Tina! We all have numbers that stay with us...1-800-552-7096 CPS Hotline, 890-3621 - York County Sheriff's Dept dispatch, 868-3501 Poquoson Police Department - 5 years and still with me...I'm confident all of our numbers will help us out at some point:) Good luck tonight Tina and love you!!!