Monday, March 24, 2008

i was going to wait to post,

but this weekend was just too good. in a horrific way.

friday night into saturday:
-heat out, had to call landlord
-fled to dunkin donuts, didn't have what i wanted but they didn't tell me until i paid for it
-apt. search continues, landlord called me
-locked myself out of my car and apt, had to call landlord
-heat, thankfully, back on
+went out with friends and had a characteristically undergrad night

sunday:
-read only a number of pages in an 800 page book for tuesday
-spent hours on student papers only to find out that two of my students are cheating
-college park internet down, can't email pat about cheaters
+fled to beth's and watched waiting for guffman


so, things could have been worse, but they were pretty rough this weekend. now it's back to the grind of the weekday. ugh.

3 comments:

trresa said...

Cheaters never win and winners never cheat. Isn't that what they say?

Sorry Manda, I hope your week is better than the weekend. And you're right...things could be worse and I thank God they aren't.

anitamo1 said...

wow thats a long weekend for u srry

Anita said...

So what happened to the cheaters??