Wednesday, March 26, 2008

prayer people unite.

as some of you may have already heard, i'm not having a very good week.
i'll spare you the gruesome details. if you really want to know then you can ask.
so, here is my plea.
pray hard.
specifically that:
- i will be able to find some more classes to fit my schedule for next semester (i only have 11 credits right now and i should have about 18)
-housing situations for next semester will work out
-that i will get over my cold (almost there...)
-that i will be able to get my room straight and my sanity back because of it
-and that my computer will get fixed in a timely manner

Just a little insight into the computer situation: that computer is my life. I do all my school work on it. I SAVE all my school work on it. It is my connection to the outside world. I do basically all my correspondence on it. Get my drift? I spent 2 hours on the phone yesterday with tech support trying to fix it and nothing was resolved. The good news is that my computer is under warranty until 2010 so the new hard-drive is covered under that. The bad news is that I have to wait for a technician to call me and set up an appointment for the installation of this new hard-drive which will be tricky. The hard part is that I live in a dormitory that doesn't allow for visitors of the opposite gender, and I'm assuming that a man will be sent out for this job. SOOO, on top of scheduling difficulties, I will probably have to lug out all my stuff and stake out some territory in the main lounge where this guy can work on my computer. Jiminy Cricket.

Ok so... I know that things are going to work out (All things work together for good for them that love God, for them that are called according to His purpose- Romans 8:38), it's just the in-between times that are really starting to get to me. I love and miss you all. Thanks for being my prayer people.
-jess-

2 comments:

Anita said...

Hess, so sorry. I will pray and you are right - it will all work out. Love you!

trresa said...

Jess, I'm very proud of the way you are handling everything. You're a grown-ass woman!! (can I say that here?? oh well)