Sunday, May 4, 2008

i like to think that i'm a ballerina

i also like to instill this thought process in others.

this picture was the cutest, even though both josh's and my eyes were closed. oh well.

a little better, but my bangs are in front of my eyes.



i was amazed with josh's natural abilities.



i get by with a little help from my friend (or brother).


he's not heavy, he's my brother (and he jumps like a gazelle).

more jumping pics of josh. we were having too much fun.




the only thing that could've made this photo session better would be amanda.
(i love you and i miss you <3)
the end.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

this does look like fun!

my favorites (obviously) were the ones in which you threw each other. sooo funny. :)

i showed beth and she liked them too. they were a good paper-writing break.