Thursday, May 1, 2008

ch...ch...ch...changes....

i started going through my clothes today in preparation for packing and coming home. i came across this shirt and thought it was cute:



don't let it fool you. i was actually holding it in the back in the picture above so it would fit. this is actually what it fits like... and it's buttoned.


so here's another set. i was trying to show how far it goes past the buttons...




these were my absolute favorite business pants. they were even hemmed at the bottom WITH THE CUFF cuz i liked it so much.

as you can see, i put them on over my jeans... and there's still a little room left over.



i actually have two exams tomorrow (doctrine II and personal finance). i decided it would be more fun to try on my old clothes than to study :) oops. but i got to study with friends and we're going to review in the morning also, so i should be all set. hope ya'll like the pictures. i will see ya'll in 3 days!!!!
<3

3 comments:

trresa said...

You tricked me, I was thinking that is a really cute shirt!! You're doing great Jess, I'm so happy for you! I'm seeing you Saturday hey hey hey hey! ~ you know the tune :)

Amanda said...

oh hi, pink bra. :)

Anita said...

Wow Hess - you look awesome....as always!!! Love you!