Thursday, May 22, 2008

New Blog Option :)

Just in case you guys don't feel you see enough of me on the family blog, I am proud to offer you yet another option!

After reading several wardrobe blogs, www.whatiwore2day.blogspot.com being the best and most regularly read, I have decided to enter the fray myself.

A wardrobe blog is basically a blog daily updated with the bloggers outfit for the day. Now...I consider myself a pretty snappy dresser. Mine is not a textbook or even a traditional style, but I enjoy playing with clothes and accessories. So...I think it will be so very much fun to look at my clothing choices over time. I also think that blogging my clothes will encourage me to be more creative and more exciting in my everyday decisions.

Is it lame? Maybe...

Is it a waste of time? Some would say it is...

Is it vain? ABSOLUTELY!

Will you want to read it? Now....that is a question that I cannot answer for you. I have a written the introduction the blog and one entry for yesterday's outfit. Check it out. See what you think. Stop in every once in a while if you want. : ) If all goes well, I'll be blogging daily; you'll know where to find me.

ah, yes. the link. <- this link will take you to my new blog, or you can just click through my user name and profile. (If the previous language doesn't mean much to you, then just go ahead and click the link.)

1 comment:

Jecca Andrew said...

i love it, mandi.
i'm very proud and i will read it religiously...